Monday, May 16, 2016

I know. I understand !



When everyone seems too far away
And no one is listening your way.
You know you have me.
You know I understand, I know.

You don't have to explain or justify
And you don't even have to speak
I have seen your struggles, the deepest ones
You know I understand, I know.

I know your thoughts and secrets
I will never judge, I don't. I won't
Because if I don't stand with you, who will?
You need me. I understand. I know.

I know you try to be good, the best there is
I know you love and you learn from your crisis
I know you have tough times and good times and rough times.
I know you are and you will be fine.

When you need to talk, but no one's there,
Don't worry. Don't fret.
The people you love, will come back at daybreak,
And when they do, they'll need you too
to understand and to know, that you're with them and by them.

Until then, You have Me.
You don't need anyone for now because
I'm your best friend and I'm standing by you.
For you are me and I am you.


- Sometimes when the world feels a world away and you feel helpless and tired- the only way out is to STAND UP for yourself like you'd for your best friend. The Power is within you.



Picture from: http://humorganic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/meditation-769498_1280.jpg

No comments: